Granny Squares Update – Project finished

I already wrote about this granny square blanket more than half a year ago in this post. Back then I finally (after more than three years) finished all the individual squares and started to join them together.

Right in time for the end of 2016 and after only four years I now finished the blanket.

The size of the final blanket is about 1.9 x 1.2 m. Details about the pattern and how I joined the squares together can be found in the last post here. I finished the blanket adding a border in grey and turquoise. I was worried about the color combination in the beginning, but now I am very happy with the result. The border is based on the tutorial here but I skipped some rounds and only did round 1, 3 and 4 in grey followed by round 5 and the final round in turquoise.

Advertisements